- M key M.2 NGFF SSD to PCIe X4 adapter or B key M.2 NGFF SSD to SATA adapter.
- The speed and other properties is not changed, only form conversion interface.
- Support Type 2230/2242/2260/2280 type M.2 Card dimension.
- Transparent to the operating system and does not require any software drivers.
About M.2 NGFF SSD interface standard:
1.Socket 2(B key 2 LANE):there are SATA(such as THNSNH128G8NT/ THNSNH128GDNT/MZNTD256HAGM models of SSD) and PCI-E 2X(such as PX-AG128M6E/PX-AG256M6E/PX-AG512M6E/SD6PP4M models of SSD) two different transfer mode.
2.Socket 3(M key,4 LANE):PCI-E 4X(such as MZHPU128HCGM MZHPU256HCGL and MZHPU512HCGL models of SSD) transfer mode.
1.B key M.2 NGFF PCI-E 2X transfer mode SSD and M key M.2 NGFF SSD must inserted in the socket "J1"!
2.B key M.2 NGFF SATA transfer mode SSD must inserted in the socket "J2", and SATA interface must be connected with motherboad!
3.The computer must have a PCI Express x4 socket,version 2.0 or higher.
4.B key M.2 NGFF PCI-E 2X transfer mode SSD can do system startup disk.
5. M key M.2 NGFF SSD do system startup disk need specific Computer Mainboad support,for example ASROCK Z97 Extreme6.